Friday, August 13, 2010

Retreating and Regrouping

Well, seems that the economic situation, at least for me, is going to take longer than expected to improve, so I have decided to take some measures.

By the end of this month Iexpect to have the stalled touring tii project placed in a storage facility in Atlanta, the Baur at a friend's house in Orlando, and the Schwarz 2002 up for sale.

Plans are to bring the Baur to Puerto Rico after selling the 2002 and do a rolling restoration to it. The touring will stay stored until I can either re-start the process or sell it.

I will provide updates to this as things happen. It hurts to make these type of decisions, but more difficult ones have become frequent due to the economic situation.